Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yummiest Cookies Ever!

In August, there was a munch and mingle at church and everyone needed to bring either cookies or milk.  I opted to make my most favorite cookie.  It is a white chocolate, butterscotch and pecan cookie.  I used my dad as the excuse to make these.  He's not a huge fan of chocolate.  Crazy, I know, but very true.  He does enjoy white chocolate and he loves butterscotch.  My mom, on the other hand, only likes dark chocolate.  Knowing that my dad and I would probably get stuck eating all of the leftover cookies, I decided to make him happy instead of my mom.  Funny thing is my mom ended up loving these cookies as much as my dad.


I'm a firm believer in lots of stuff in my cookies, so I use a whole bag of each chip and a ton of pecans.



The key to these is baking them at a lower temp for a longer period of time
Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment