Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stay Tuned....

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything.  I haven't really done any new cooking, but stay tuned.  Thanksgiving this year is just going to be my parents and I, so we're doing a non traditional Thanksgiving.  Who makes to make a huge turkey and all the fixings for just three people?!?  Plus, I'm not a huge fan of all of the traditional Thanksgiving fixings.  There will be no turkey.  We will be having a orange glazed pork tenderloin.  There will be mashed potatoes, gravy and rolls.  There will also be a jello salad and a vegetable.  Dessert is going to be the highlight and will consist of a chocolate pumpkin pie and a pear, cranberry and gingersnap crumble (recipe stolen from my friend Katie).  


What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving dishes?  Have a great Thanksgiving and Happy Cooking!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit more traditional...give me some stuffing and cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes (and then pile it all on a leftover turkey sandwich the next day, yum!!)

    ReplyDelete